Tuesday 20 October 2009

David and the Devil

Title: Fad Of Devil's Hash
Author:
Monkeyspank
Release date: 15 July 2001
Playtime(*): 216
Size: 620Kb



I'm a collector. I can't rest until a collection is complete. So I'm looking for all MAGS games and won't stop until I have them all. Since last weekend, after quite some digging in old forums and websites through archive.org, I found a name of a still very active AGS member. He hosted this game for a very short amount of time so I took the chance and wrote him, expecting the reply that after 8 years the many crashes and PC replacements, it wasn't possible to salvage any of the bits.

But to my surprise I received the positive message that after his digging and dusting of a huge pile of disks, he managed to find the file I was looking for.

It's an entry of Monkeyspank, called the Fad of Devil's Hash. It's about the Devil in David Hasselhof (hence the title).

A very short game but fun to play. You can find it (again) here.

No comments: